2020 - A new beginning - People, World and Technology

Breaking

Wednesday 1 January 2020

2020 - A new beginning

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since my last post, more than 9 months to be honest and I never thought that I will be blogging ever again in my life. And this was primarily due to one main reason - time and other more important duties. Moreover, I wasn't earning anything through this, even though I started this just to share my knowledge, my opinion on various topics and it was just meant to be a hobby but, I always tried my best to make each post on this blog as professional as possible and not have it as some sort of a rough notebook. To make that happen, I needed to put significant amount of effort and time to do my research and crunching all that in an interesting 800-1000 words blog post so you guys can have a good time reading it. But, honestly it was becoming quite difficult to manage this hobby along with my other commitments in life.
happy new year 2020 new year resolution
I don't need to state this explicitly, but I've to for those who might have missed the title or the date this is posted on, It's 1st January 2020, which means it's the start of a new chapter in life and this year I've made up my mind to do daily blog posts, no matter how busy I am and I'm not even sure that I'll have any interesting content worth sharing every single day but what I'm certain of is that you all are going to see a new post everyday, it could be related to technology or even some other topics which I think would be worth sharing. This is my resolution for 2020 and I'm really excited to take it as far as I can.

And Yes, just another very important update, since I'm gonna post every day so it's possible that I don't get enough time for giving the post that final touch which makes it more eye catching so please bare with me on that. But, rest assured every post on this blog will be worth your time. It'll be interesting, it'll be fun and most importantly it'll be informative.

So, at last I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year. May this year bring lots and lots of happiness in your life (and traffic on this blog, I really need it! LOL) And let me know what have you resolved to this year in the comment section down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment